GROSS MOTOR SKILLS
Rolling Balls to Each Other
~ Space on the floor for rolling balls
1. Sit on the floor with your child opposite you.
2. Spread both you and your childs legs apart into a V shape. When your feet touch, this should make a diamond shape.
3. Roll the ball to your child and encourage them to catch it with their hands, and roll it back to you.
4. Roll the ball slowly at first, then faster.
5. As your child gets more confident, move further apart from each to make it more challenging.