~ Photos or pictures
~ Clear contact cover
~ Curling ribbon or string
1. Print out your favourite photos of your children and family.
2. Stick them on card.
3. Add captions or quotes under each photo.
4. Cover the photo cards with clear contact.
5. Hole punch each card, and thread through the ribbon or string. Tie loosely, so you can easily turn the pages.
6. You and your child can look through the photo book and talk about the photos together.
7. Photo books can also made with pictures of animals, transport or similar.