FINE MOTOR SKILLS
~ Dried pasta tubes
~ String or wool
1. Cut a length of string or wool to fit loosely around your childs neck, for a necklace.
2. Pour the pasta tubes into a bowl.
3. Tie the string through one piece of pasta and fasten.
4. Show your child how to thread the string through pasta tubes using their fine motor skills.
5. Help your child to continue threading pasta onto the string.
6. When finished, tie the end of the string to the beginning piece of pasta.
7. Hang around your childs neck and admire their great work!