~ Large yoghurt pots or fizzy drink bottles
~ Coloured paper
~ Numbers (handwritten or printed)
~ Black dots (handmade or printed)
1. Cut out the numbers and corresponding dots.
2. Stick the matching numbers and dots onto the coloured paper.
3. Wrap the numbered paper around the pots/bottles and tape ends together firmly.
4. Line up in a triangular pattern, with the `1’ at the front.
5. Stand back and roll the ball towards the skittles.
6. Using the dots on the skittles, help your child to add up their `points’.