~ Walking clothes (that might get a bit dirty!)
~ Long stick
~ Baby Wipes
1. Before you go on your walk, collect up your camera and wipes.
2. Find a big stick along your way, to help find your minibeasts hiding places.
3. As you walk along, look under rocks, stones and logs for minibeasts such as spiders, worms and beetles.
4. Take pictures of the minibeasts, but do not disturb them.
5. Wipe your dirty hands with the wipes in between each find.
6. When you get home, look at the pictures together and talk about the minibeasts.