Large Box Play
~ Large Cardboard Box
~ Felt tip pens or paint
~ Paper plates or cups
~ Collage items such as pieces of felt, ribbons or coloured shapes
1. Let your child explore the large cardboard box.
2. Let your child use their imagination, to decide what
they want their box to become.
3. If needed, give your child some ideas to help fuel their imagination.
4. Ideas could be a car, boat, castle, den or spaceship.
5. Let your child use the pens, paints, plates/cups, glue and collage items to decorate their box.
6. Enjoy playing with your new ‘ box’, whatever it turns out to be.