Gloop - Spices
~ Box of cornflour
~ Cold Water
~ Small jug
~ Spices such as cinnamon, ginger or mixed spice
1. Pour ½ of the box of cornflour into a bowl.
2. Fill up a small jug with cold water.
3. Add a little water to the cornflour at a time, and mix them together.
4. Keep adding the water until the mixture is thick, but still a little runny.
5. If the mixture gets too runny, add more cornflour.
6. Add your choice of spice to the mixture.
7. Pour the gloop mixture on to the tray.
8. Let your child explore the gloop with their fingers, making marks, shapes and letters together.