Finger Painting - Black and White
~ Black finger paint
~ White finger paint
~ Wipeable table or paper
~ Baby wipes or flannel
1. Place an apron on your child to protect their clothes.
1. Squirt some finger paint on the table or piece of paper.
3.Let your child explore the texture of the fingerpaint and make marks with it.
4. For a keepsake of your childs fingerprinting art, gently press a piece of paper on top and carefully remove to reveal a print.
5. When your child has finished, wipe their mucky hands with baby wipes or a flannel.
6. Have fun cleaning up the mess left behind!